Planting Naturals has worked tirelessly to develop a fully transparent and inclusive supply chain that meets the various sustainability standards, ensuring the products we produce are always 100% organic and sustainable. Planting Naturals’ sustainability model focuses on environmental and social issues and has a continuous improvement philosophy at its core. Explore the following sections to learn more about the sustainability efforts Planting Naturals employs in each of these areas.
Our programs are developed to tackle various environmental and social issues identified at the source where we operate. The main objective of those programs is to establish systems that ensure that the negative impacts are not exerted, and the positive impacts are continually enhanced. For each project, specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) have been developed to monitor the progress and results.
Goldtree is aligned with and adheres to the seven principles of the RSPO Principles and Criteria for the Production of Sustainable Palm Oil (2018) applicable to all growers of oil palm including small producers:
1. Behave ethically and transparently.
2. Operate legally and respect rights.
3. Optimise productivity, efficiency, positive impacts and resilience.
4. Respect communities and human rights and deliver benefits.
5. Support smallholder inclusion.
6. Respect workers' rights and conditions.
7. Protect, conserve and enhance ecosystems and the environment.